Adult Book Clubs: 2023
Did you know the Mulberry Public Library offers adult book clubs for various interests? All adult book clubs are open to those 18 years and older. No registration required.
- FILM CLUB meets the first Wednesday each month at 1 PM in the GEM Theater.
- READ-A-LATTE SOCIETY meets on the first Friday each month at 10 AM in Stone Cabin Mulberry.
- COOKBOOK CLUB meets the second Friday each month at 10 AM in the library.
- CHAPTER CHATS meets on the second Tuesday each month at 1 PM in the library.
- WHO PICKED THIS BOOK? meets the third Thursday each month at 5 PM in the library.
- COZY MYSTERY CLUB meets on the fourth Monday each month at 1 PM in the library.
Our adult book clubs are a perfect space to socialize and explore the various genres books have to offer. Compare a book with its film counterpart, relax during cookbook club and share a snack, travel the globe during Chapter Chats, or try out some award winners with us at our evening group. See flyers below to view the tiles we are exploring in 2023. Come to one, OR come to all!
Titles may be requested in physical format through the Polk County Library Cooperative and several can be found in digital format (eBook & eAudiobook) on the Libby and Hoopla apps. If you need assistance requesting a copy, please contact us at 863-425-3246, or stop by and see us. Happy Reading Mulberry!