Our little library with the big heart is located in the center of Mulberry, FL.
The Mulberry Public Library enriches the lives of our community by promoting literacy, resources for lifelong learning, programming for all ages, and connecting our patrons with equal access to information.
The Mulberry Public Library offers several public services to our community.
Public Access Computers
- We have 8 public computers and there is no fee for internet usage.
- Your Polk County library card will allow you to log-on to our public computers.
- If you are visiting the area, you may request a guest pass at our circulation desk. An ID will be required in order to obtain a guest pass.
- There is a 2 hour limit per day for public computer use.
- Patrons must be 12 years or older to use our public computers.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a guardian of at least 16 years of age while on our public computers.
- Free Wi-Fi is accessible within the library and outside our building.
- Wi-Fi name is listed as COM-Library-Public
Private Study/Tutor Rooms
- We offer 2 study rooms which may be reserved at no cost.
- Call or visit our circulation desk to reserve a study room today.
Replacement Library Card
- $1.00 per card
Copies & Printing (Mobile, Computer and Internet)
- .15 cents per sheet (black and white for all pages printed)
- $1.00 per sheet (color for all pages printed)
- $1.00 for the first page and .25 cents for each additional page
- .25 cents per page
- $25.00 fee and no more checks will be accepted
Scanning to Email or USB
- $1.00 per scan