- Mondays @ 10:00 am & 2:00 pm
- What To Expect: Enjoy watching your favorite musical movies on the big screen! Fun for all ages! Not to mention the delicious popcorn! No Registration Required! FREE program!
- Click here to visit our calendar and see what’s showing!
- Tuesdays @ 10:00 am
- What To Expect: Fun summer stories based on our summer them “Libraries Rock” for kids of all ages! Listen to a story and stay for a fun tie in activity!
- No registration required! FREE program!
DIY Musical Instruments
- July 17th @ ALL DAY from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm!
- What To Expect: Drop in anytime between 10:00 am – 5:00 pm to make your own musical instruments.
- No registration required! FREE Program!
- July 18th @ 10:00 am
- What To Expect: Turn your favorite song lyrics into a work of art. Learn how to design unique pieces of art using your favorite song lyrics, then create your very own to keep. All ages are welcome!
- Registration Required! Click here to sign up! FREE Program!
Rock Sculptures 101
- July 25th, 2018 @ 10:00 am
- What To Expect: A relaxing program for all ages (Parental Assistance Required For Younger Children). Join us for a fun unique experience creating sculptures through stacking rocks and making master pieces.
- No Registration Required! FREE Program!
inbeTWEEN Book Club
- August 1, 2018 @ 3:30 pm
- What To Expect: A FREE fun-filled book club for tweens ages 7-12. Get ready to read exciting books and take part in discussions, games, and activities! New members ALWAYS welcome! No Registration Required!
- Currently Reading: The Cricket In Times Square By George Selden
- Design Your Own Guitar Contest Begins June 8, 2018!
- Visit The Front Desk Of The Mulberry Library To Get Your Guitar Cut Out And Enter!
- All Ages Welcome To Participate!
1,000 Books Before Kindergarten
Mulberry Public Library’s 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten program is a fun, exciting, and free way to start your child on the path to success! Any child ages birth to five years can participate. Just follow these steps:
- Register: Click here to sign up! Pick up program materials at the library or print them from our website.
- Track Your Reading: By signing into your account on the Evanced programs webpage and logging your books.
- Every Book Counts: Even if your child wants to hear the same book again and again, you can count it each time. You can also count the books your child hears in storytime, in daycare or preschool, or with a friend or family member, as long as your child listens to the entire book.
- 100-Book Milestones: Each time you read 100 books, come to the library to receive a special reward.
- 1,000 Books: You did it! Come celebrate at the library, see your child’s name placed on the 1,000 Book Wall of Fame, and receive a free book.
- Keep on Reading: Don’t stop at 1,000! Keep on reading together; there’s more learning ahead!
Materials For Program: