- Mondays @ 10:00 am & 2:00 pm
- What To Expect: Enjoy watching your favorite musical movies on the big screen! Fun for all ages! Not to mention the delicious popcorn! No Registration Required! FREE program!
- Click here to visit our calendar and see what’s showing!
- July 10th @ 6:00 pm
- What To Expect: Adults ages 18 and up are welcome to join us as we discuss the monthly read and make some new friends! Refreshments will be provided!
- No Registration Required! FREE program!
- Currently Reading: The Mark of the King by Jocelyn Green
- July 18th @ 10:00 am
- What To Expect: Turn your favorite song lyrics into a work of art. Learn how to design unique pieces of art using your favorite song lyrics, then create your very own to keep. All ages are welcome!
- Registration Required! Click here to sign up! FREE Program!
Adult Salt Therapy Class
- July 27th, 2018 @ 2 pm
- What To Expect: Come learn about the healing properties of salt from the professionals!
- Registration Required! Click here to sign up! FREE program!
- Design Your Own Guitar Contest Begins June 8, 2018!
- Visit The Front Desk Of The Mulberry Library To Get Your Guitar Cut Out And Enter!
- All Ages Welcome To Participate!
Mulberry Library Seed Library
- “Borrow” flower, herb, fruit, and vegetable seeds for free!