August is our planning month. Regular adult programming will begin in September. Check back with us soon! If there are any questions, please call (863) 425-3246.
Adult Bilingual Computer Classes
- Free Adult Bilingual Computer Classes at the Mulberry Public Library
- Learn computer basics and practice your skills!
- Topics include: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Keyboarding, Resume Building, Email, Internet Surfing, and More!
- Call (863) 425-3246 for more information or visit the front desk.
- Every other Thursday at 10:30 AM.
- Starting Date: 9/7/2017
Bring Your Own Device Day
- Need assistance with your devices?
- Drop in between 10:30 am – 11:30 am.
- Bring your device and your questions!
- Every other Thursday!
- Starting 9/14/2017