Mulberry Library Seed Library
- “Borrow” flower, herb, fruit, and vegetable seeds for free!
- April meeting of “Chapter Chats” will be Tuesday, April 10th @ 6pm
- Come take part in our monthly book discussion.
- Even if you haven’t read the book of the month you can still attend.
- Ages 18 and up.
- FREE to attend!
Eating Better For Less
Date: 03/21/2018; Time: 1:00 pm – 2:30.
Enjoy this FREE interactive class to learn tips and tricks on how to eat healthy on a budget.
Registration Required. Click here to register!
Adult Bilingual Classes
- Free Adult Bilingual Computer Classes at the Mulberry Public Library
- Learn computer basics and practice your skills!
- Topics include: Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Keyboarding, Email, Internet Surfing, and More!
- Call (863) 425-3246 for more information or visit the front desk.
- Every other Thursday at 10:30 AM. March Date: March 29. April Dates: April 12, April 26.
Bring Your Own Device Day
- Need assistance with your devices?
- Drop in between 10:30 am – 11:30 am.
- Bring your device and your questions!
- Every other Thursday! March Date: March 22. April Dates: April 5, April 19.
Come Cricut With Us!
- Mulberry Library Presents: Come Cricut With Us!
- Thursday, April 19 @ 5:00 pm.
- Come create and learn how to cricut!
- Every other Tuesday from 12 pm – 2 pm in the Mulberry Library Conference Room.
- No registration required just come untangle your brain with Zentangle!