- Starting Thursday June 4th, 2017; 11:30 am – 5:30 pm
- Come take part in our Community Garden at the library!
- All ages of the Mulberry Library will be participating in starting up a garden and maintaining it throughout the summer. Don’t miss out on this fun event! Come anytime in the day and plant in our garden!
- Free Program! No Registration Required!
Reader of the Week
- Adults check out a book and be entered in our weekly drawing for a chance to win a Tumbler!
- See Circulation Desk for more details.
- Mulberry Public Library
- Friday, July 28, 2017
- 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- 905 NE 5th Street in Mulberry
- All donors will receive a FREE OneBlood Tervis Tumbler and a wellness check up including blood pressure, temperature, iron count and cholesterol screening!
Muddy Hands Pottery & Art
- Muddy Hands will be joining us for a special As Seen On Pinterest night, July 13th @ 6 pm.
- We will be working with clay.
- Registration is required.
- There will be a $20 fee per person.
- A 5.00 deposit is required to hold your seat.
- Remaining balance due the day of the class.
- **Cash only.
Cooking and Book Signing with Chef Warren
- The Mulberry Public Library Presents: Cooking Demonstration & Book Signing with Chef Warren Caterson
- Location: The Mulberry Civic Center
- Thursday, July 27th, 2017
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- This program is FREE! Please be sure to register! Call 863-425-3246 for more information.
- Click here to register!