Every 3rd Tuesday of the month 5:45-6:45 pm.
The Mulberry Cultural Center invites you to Coffee Talks!
For March 15th
- We have Kami’lah Williams (Certified USA track & field Coach/Nutritionist) She will be discussing on how to get fit and healthy. What different ways to get fit, diets, natural products to use & etc.
For April 19th
- We have Keisha Jones A.K.A. Coupon Divas of Polk County (Couponing Guru) She will be discussing how to save money with coupons. Also in addition to her coffee talks she will have a Coupon Organizer, Reusable Grocery Bag, Coupons (current week), Couponers Learner Guide & Coupon Divas Treats for each attendee.
- If you are interested be sure to visit her coupon Blog on Facebook: Coupon Divas of Polk County! Instagram: @coupondiasofpolkcounty
For May 17th
- We will have Natalie Fears (PCOS Advocate) Which she will be discussing awareness of Poly cystic Ovarian Syndrome. There are 161 Million women with PCOS worldwide & 75% of them are undiagnosed.
- If you know any woman suffering with PCOS I suggest this coffee talk for them or any women in general.