Saturday April 9th, 2016
It’s clean up time! Round up the junk from your basement, garage, backyard, or attic and get it to the curb for Spring Curbside Clean Up. Here is your chance to place general junk, mattresses/box springs, unusable furniture such as desk, couch, chairs, tables, lamps, tires (with out rims and appliances (“White Goods”) at your curbside and Republic Services will pick up the items.
How to Participate:
- Place materials at the curb before 6 a.m. on April 9th, 2016.
- Do not place material at the curb two days before the scheduled cleanup day.
- No construction Debris: (fence materials, remodel materials).
- Please do not attempt to help the cleanup crew load your material.
- No Hazardous waste items (paint, batteries, chemicals or solvents, no asbestos items, motor oil, or antifreeze).
- No food waste.
Remember to always take items that can be recycled to your local community charity organization.