Located in the heart of Mulberry, FL, the Mulberry Public Library is dedicated to serving its community and those who call this lovely city their home. The library offers a wide variety of books, DVDs, audiobooks, CDs, programs for all ages, and a welcoming environment for all visitors.
In addition to providing DVDs, books, CDs, e-books, and audio books for check out, the library offers other public services to the patrons.
Public Access Computers
- Our public computers are free to use.
- If you are a library card holder you can use your library card to log on or if you are visiting we have guest passes available at the front desk. An ID will be required in order to obtain a guest pass.
- We have a 2 hour limit each day for internet use.
- Must be 12 years or older to use the computers, younger children must be accompanied by someone of at least 16 years of age in order to use the computers.
Two Private Study/Tutor Rooms
- Study rooms can be reserved for free. Call or see the front desk to reserve a study room today.
Replacement Library Card
- $1.00 per card
- .15 cents a page
- .15 cents a page (you will be charged for all pages printed).
- $1.00 for the first page and .25 cents for each additional page.
- .25 cents a page.
- $50.00 fee and no more checks will be accepted.
Scanning To Email
- .15 cents